E Series – Economy Series AC LVDT
• Stroke ranges from ±0.1 to ±2 inch
• AC operation, 50Hz to 10kHz
• Magnetically shielded case
• Available with imperial or metric core
The E Series of LVDTs is highly economical, satisfying numerous applications in which LVDT performance and reliability are desired, but where budgets are limited. With a linearity of just ±0.5% of full range (E 2000, ±1.0%), the E Series is suitable for most applications with moderate operating temperature environments. Housed in magnetic stainless steel for protection against electromagnetic and electrostatic interference, the E Series rugged construction is capable of resisting the shock and vibration of most industrial applications.
Like in most of our LVDTs, the E Series windings are vacuum impregnated with a specially formulated, high temperature, flexible resin, and the coil assembly is potted inside its housing with a two-component epoxy. This provides excellent protection against hostile environments such as high humidity, vibration and shock.
• Customary LVDT performance
• AISI 400 Series stainless steel case
• Imperial or metric core
• General industrial
• Moderate operating temperature environments
• Cost sensitive applications