HR Series – General Purpose LVDT
• High Reliability
• Large core-to-bore clearance
• Operating temperature up to 220°C (option)
• Stroke ranges from ±0.05 to ±10 inches
• AC operation from 400Hz to 5kHz
• Stainless steel housing
• Imperial or metric threaded core
• Many options and accessories
The HR Series general purpose LVDTs provide the optimum performance required for a majority of applications. The large 1/16 inch [1.6mm] bore-to-core radial clearance provides for ample installation misalignments and therefore reduces the application costs. Featuring a high output voltage and a broad operating frequency range, these versatile and highly reliable LVDTs deliver worry-free and precise position measurements.
Available in a variety of stroke ranges from ±0.05 to ±10 inches, the HR Series can be configured with a number of standard options including guided core, small diameter/low mass core and mild radiation resistance (1012 NVT total integrated flux; 107 rads Gamma). High temperature operation (+220°C) and high pressure (vented case) versions are also available (consult factory). The HR Series is compatible with the full line of Measurement Specialties LVDT signal conditioners.
Like in most of our LVDTs, the HR windings are vacuum impregnated with a specially formulated, high temperature, flexible resin, and the coil assembly is potted inside its housing with a two-component epoxy. This provides excellent protection against hostile environments such as high humidity, vibration and shock.
• 0.25% linearity (100% stroke)
• Large 1/16″ core-to-bore clearance
• Shock and vibration tolerant
• Electromagnetic/electrostatic shielding
• Mild radiation resistance (optional)
• Calibration certificate supplied with each unit
• Process control
• Factory automation
• Materials testing
• Applications with large misalignments
• General industrial