Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detector, 4 – 20mA
• Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensaton
• Internal functon control with integrated hardware watchdog
• Data / measured values sensor controller, therefore simple exchange uncalibrated <> calibrated High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
• Low zero point drif
• Long sensor life time
• Hardware & software according to SIL2 compliant development process
• Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor unit or by comfortable on-site calibration
• 4 – 20 mA analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault etc.
• Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
• Housing for integration of the sensor unit
Exchangeable sensor unit including digital value processing, temperature compensation and self control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air.
The sensor unit GCO houses a module with μController, analog output and power supply in addition to the electrochemical sensor element including amplifier.
The μController calculates a linear 4 – 20 mA signal out of the measurement signal and also stores all relevant measured values and data of the sensor element
Calibration is done either by simply replacing the sensor unit or by using the comfortable, integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
For detection of carbon monoxide (CO) within a wide range of commercial applications such as vehicle exhaust in parking structures (e.g. underground garages) engine repair shops, tunnels, loading bays, engine test benches, shelters, go-kart race courses etc.
Due to the standard analogue signal the CO transmitter is compatible with any electronic analogue control, DDC/PLC control or automation system.