Intrinsically Safe Humidity and Temperature Transmitters
Reliable Measurements under extreme conditions
• Measurement of relative humidity and temperature, optional output of dew point and other calculated parameters
• Safe operation in areas with explosion risk
• Intrinsically safe electrical construction
• No intrinsically safe power supply required
• Interchangeable stainless-steel probes
• Robust aluminium housing
The main advantages at a glance
The new HygroFlex5-EX series is the latest development in two-channel transmitters for exact measurement of humidity and temperature in explosive atmospheres. This measuring device conforms to the latest international standards.
The HF5-EX series consists of a robust aluminium transmitter with or without display. The attached probes are cast into a stainless-steel tube and are certified for operation in Zone 0/20. The transmitter itself is certified for Zone 1/21. The intelligent design of the circuitry with electrical isolation permits the measuring system to be operated without an intrinsically safe power supply.