The Universal Industrial Transmitter
Based on the AirChip 3000 Digital Technology
Innovation in Humidity and Temperature Measurement
• Highest accuracy at 0.8%rh and 0.1°C
• Outstanding long-term stability and chemical resistance
• Widest Temperature measuring range at -100…200°C
• Two Interchangeable HygroClip digital or analog probe inputs
• 10,000 point data logging with time stamp and battery back-up
• Up to 4 programmable Analog Outputs available
• Digital Output Options
• Multiple Alarm Relays
• Audible and Visual Alarms
• Galvanically Isolated power supply
Hygroflex8 Advantages At A Glance
Problem-free, accurate humidity measurement results from the most stable sensor in the industry combined with our unique HygroClip® digital probe technology, designed to practically eliminate any maintenance downtime. When it is time for a scheduled calibration 'hot swap' in seconds with a calibrated probe without loss of measurement accuracy.
HygroFlex8 transmitters provide superb precision and state-of-the-art functionality, taking humidity and temperature measurement to a whole new level of performance and reliability (0.8%rh and < 0.1°C accuracy).