DT-40L / DT-40G / DT-40F Pyrometer Series
Self Contained, 2 Wire Infrared Temperature Sensors
• Digital 2-wire loop powered, self contained Pyrometer
• For use with a wide array of applications
• Selection of temperature ranges from -40°C to 1400°C
• Integrated USB interface for sensor parameter settings
• Built-in peak picker
• Robust stainless steel housing
The Innovative design of Process Sensors Models; DT-40L, DT-40G and DT-40F with digital technology, are compact, rugged and based on simplicity of installation.
Used in a 2 wire loop powered configuration the sensor’s 4-20 mA linear output signal can be easily integrated into existing instrumentation for recording and process control.
The rugged stainless steel housing and companion protective stainless steel, water cooling jacket with air purge ensures reliable operation in harsh industrial environments.
Software is provided for IR sensor adjustments, temperature measuring and data acquisition evaluation.
• Glass and ceramics
• Ovens and dryers
• Aggregate, powders and organics
• Paper, packaging and food
• Textiles, rubber and plastics >100 mils
• Furnace applications