Carbon dioxide transmitter
eSENSE™ is a new simple, low cost, state-ofthe-art, infrared and maintenance-free carbon dioxide transmitter for installation in the climate zone or in the ventilation duct.
eSENSE™ measures the carbon dioxide concentration in the ambient air up to 2000 ppm and transforms the data into an analogue output.
eSENSE™ helps you save money by decreasing your energy consumption while creating a healthier indoor climate!
SenseAir´s patented state-of-the-art goldplated infrared (NDIR) waveguide technology offers reliable measurements
• Measurement range: 0 – 2 000 ppm CO2
• Two analogue outputs (not model –I):
• Internal automatic self-diagnostics.
• Maintenance-free in normal applications
• Cost-optimized for connection to DDC:s
• Prepared for complementary passive temperature element (model -Tr).
• Different housing options
• eSENSE™ is an extremely cost-optimized sensor solution for climate control of buildings and other processes.
• By controlling the ventilation based on actual demand, it helps you decrease your energy consumption and yet have a healthy indoor climate!
• The different housing options makes the eSENSE™ available to almost any application or environment for example in greenhouses, residential and commercial buildings.
• eSENSE™ -Tr is also prepared for quick mounting of a complementary passive temperature element, which can easily be done by the customer.
• eSENSE™ II has a new housing that fits directly on top of EU and US electrical junction box standards