Signal Conditioned Ultra-Low Pressure Sensor
The Silicon Microstructrures SM5852 series of OEM pressure sensors combines state-of-the-art pressure sensor technology with CMOS mixed signal processing technology to produce an amplified, fully conditioned, multi-order pressure and temperature compensated sensor in a dual in-line package (DIP) configuration.
Combining the pressure sensor with a custom signal conditioning ASIC in a single package simplifies the use of advanced silicon micromachined pressure sensors. The pressure sensor can be mounted directly to a standrad printed circuit board and an amplified, high-level, calibrated pressure signal can be acuquired from the digital interface or analog output. This eliminates the need for additional circuitry, such as a compensation network or micro-controller containing a custom correction algorithm.
The SM5852 Series pressure sensor are based on SMI's highly stable, piezoresistive pressure sensor chips mounted on a ceramic substrate. The model SM5852-015W is designed for operating pressure ranges of 0-0.05 PSI (0-1.5 in H2O).
• Pressure Calibrated and Temperature Compensated Outputs
• Both Amplified Analog and 12C Digital Interface
• Dual Axial Tubes for Differential and Gauge Applications
• Rugged and Highly Stable Ceramic Dual In-line Package (DIP)
• Unique Ultra Low Pressure Die enables full scale (FS) pressure range of 0.05 PSI(1.5 in H2O)