Ultra-Low Pressure Digital Sensor
The SM9541 series is a digital, low pressure MEMS sensor family offering state-of-the-art pressure transducer technology and CMOS mixed signal processing technology to produce a digital, fully conditioned, multi-order pressure and temperature compensated sensor in JEDEC standard SOIC-16 package with a dual vertical porting option. It is available in bot compound gage or differential pressure configurations. With the dual porting, a vaccum-gage measurement is possible to minimize alttide errors due to changes in ambient pressure.
Combining the pressure sensor with a signal conditioning ASIC in a single package simplifies the use of advanced silicon micro-machined pressure sensors. The pressure sensor can be mounted directly no a standrad printed circuit board and a high-level, calibrated pressure signal can be acuquired from the digital interface. This eliminates the need for additional circuitry, such as a compensation network or micro-controller containing a custom correction algorithm.
The SM9541 is shipped in sticks or tape & reel.
• Fully digital, pressure calibrated and temperature compensated output
• l2C digital interface
• Compensated temperature range: -5 to 650C
• Compound gage and differential pressure configuration
• Insensitive to mounting orientation
• Robust JEDEC SOIC-16 package for automated assembly
• Manufactured according to ISO9001 and ISO/TS 16949 standards
• RoHS & REACH compliant
• Pressure ranges from 10cm*H2O to 140 cm*H2O (0.14 to 2 PSI)