Amplified Pressure Sensor
• Fully Digital, Pressure Calibrated and Temperature Compensated Output
• I2 C Digital Interface
• Compensated Temperature Range : -5 to 65°C
• Compound Gauge & Differential Pressure Configurations
• Insensitive to mounting Orientation
• Robust JEDEC SOIC-16 Package For Automated Assembly
• Manufactured according to ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 standards
• ROHS & REACH compliant
• Pressure ranges from 10 cm*H2O to 100 cm*H2O (0.14 to 1.4 PSI)
The SM9541 Series is a digital, low pressure MEMS sensor family offering stage-of-the-art pressure tranducer technology and CMOS mixed signal procissing technology to produce a digital, fully conditioned, multi-order pressure and temperature compensated sensor in JEDEC standard SOIC-16 package with a dual vertical porting option. It is available in both compound gage or differential pressure configurations. With the dual porting, a vacuum-gage measurement is possible to minimize erreors due to changes in ambient pressure.
Combining the pressure sensor with a signal-conditioning ASIC in a single package simplifies the use of advanced silicon micro-machined pressure sensors. The pressure sensor can be mounted directly on a standrad acquired from the digital interface. This eliminates the need for additional circuitry, such as a compensation network or microcontroller containing a custom correction algorithm.
The SM9541 is shipped in sticks or tape & reel.