AccuStar® IP-66 – 4 to 20mA Loop Powered Clinometer
• ±3° to ±45° sensing ranges
• IP-66 rated
• 4 to 20mA and analog outputs
• Zero and span adjustable
• -25° to +60°C temp range
• Rugged die-cast housing
The AccuStar® IP-66 is a 4 to 20mA loop powered clinometer specifically designed for industrial and outdoor applications. Rated to IP-66, the rugged die-cast, powder coated aluminum housing provides protection in the most hostile environments.
The heart of the system is our patented, capacitance-based tilt sensor with no moving parts. When rotated about its sensitive axis, this unique sensor provides an exceedingly linear variation in capacitance, which is then electronically converted into 4 to 20mA and VDC analog outputs proportional to the angular position.
The AccuStar® IP-66 may be operated as either a 2-wire loop powered angle transmitter, or a 4-wire analog output tilt sensor. Mounting features integrated into the die cast housing, make installation onto any vertical surface easy.
• Ranges from ±3° ±45°
• Rugged die-cast aluminum housing
• Dust and water tight to IP-66
• Current or voltage output
• 3m (10 ft.) long jacketed cable
• Crane safety systems
• Machine tool angle positioning
• Barge leveling and load distribution
• Medical vehicle leveling / mobile CT & MRI
• Mining equipment
• Solar array tracking systems